Upscale optometry practice seeks talented and personable optometrist with NC license to enhance our professional eye care team. Our modern office is situated in beautiful Asheville. The office boasts a long history of providing quality eye care and eye wear with an important emphasis on customer service.
Practice instrumentation includes Cirrus OCT, corneal topographer, Canon retinal camera, HFA3, and brand new Lipiscan/Lipiflow technologies. High end optical/dispensary with over 1000 frames. Office hours are Monday- Friday 8:15 to 5:30.
Our team of seven dedicated staff members has many years of combined knowledge. They strive to make sure the patient experience is the best it can be.
The practice demographic provides care to all ages. From kindergarten to senior citizens we do not cater to any one age group. Currently we co-manage all cataract referrals and enjoy a strong relationship with local ophthalmology. We have a large and robust contact lens base which includes many specialty lens fittings. The EMR is Exam-writer/Officemate.
Our new doctor ideally possesses a kind and warm personality and can relationship build with patients. A devotion to medical eye care is essential and knowledge regarding rgp and scleral lens fitting would be a bonus. Your regular duties will include:
- Perform comprehensive eye exams
- Use available office technology to deliver superior eye care and practice to the full extent of your license
- Diagnose, treat, and manage diseases like glaucoma, dry eye, diabetes, cataracts and macular degeneration
- Manage preoperative and postoperative LASIK patients
- Help educate staff as it pertains to disease education, patient management and new technologies
- Support marketing initiatives as it pertains to social media strategies
Current position is for 5 days per week. No Saturday hours. Benefits included.
- Active North Carolina optometry license in good standing
- The willingness to commit to and play an active role in practice growth strategies
- A devotion to patient care and optometry
Internal Number: 01
About Champion Eye Center
Our modern office is situated in beautiful Asheville. A wonderful tourist destination which boasts a young vibrant demographic and robust growing economy. The office boasts a long history of providing quality eye care and eye wear with an important emphasis on customer service. Our team of seven dedicated staff members has many years of combined knowledge all enclosed within our 3000 square foot free standing building.